Bike the Bend in the Community
More ReCyclers - Earn a Bike kids received their bikes this week at South Bend's Central Fire Station. Bike the Bend, Reducing Obesity Coalition and the City of South Bend worked with the South Bend Fire Department and Firefighters Union 362 to collect used bikes, train the firefighters who volunteered their time to work with the kids.
ReCyclers also receive a family gift certificate for Bike the Bend 2014.
Connect with Us
rEGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN SOON
- $20 Early Bird Registration Through April 30
- Kids 17 and under are FREE with accompanying paid adult
- Buy your 2015 ride t-shirt during registration for a discount
- Free Sausage & Pancake Breakfast for all registered riders
Bike the Bend News
- Bike the Bend Blue long sleeve, cotton T-shirt.
Bike the Bend Blue long sleeve, cotton T-shirt. Introductory price for the blue shirts is $15 and $18 for the XXL. Free shipping!
Designed by Grass Roots Media
- Bike the Bend Matching Grants
Have you heard about the Indiana Michigan River Valley Trail. If not, get ready for some excitement! When completed, we will have a 34 mile “highway” running between Michigan and Indiana and connecting us to parks, college campuses, retail businesses, restaurants and employers in Niles, MI and South Bend and Mishawaka, IN.